New features are:
- Renamed getters and setters of DefaultRequestResponseBus for consistency. This is not compilation compatible with 1.0.0, but the changes are trivial.
- MultiThreadedListenerObjectExecutionStrategy no longer spawns a Thread if there is only 1 ListenerObject to be executed.
- AbstractClassBasedListenerObjectCreationStrategy and its subclasses now support excluding classes from scanning when entire packages are scanned.
- ObjectBasedListenerObjectCreationStrategy and its subclasses now support notification upon listener creation.
- CachedListenerObjectRetrievalStrategy was added, for improved performance when retrieving ListenerObjects.
- Improved documentation and javadoc.
Please visit www.rribbit.org to download the latest version.
Gert-Jan Schouten, MSc. is a Senior Software Architect / Engineer specialized in Java and Development Infrastructure. At this blog, he writes about his personal visions and thoughts.
Back to blog-index